Mountain Bike & Electric Bike Shipping
Shipping your mountain bike or e-bike anywhere in the US can be easy. You don’t need to do any preparation, our drivers will blanket wrap your bike and load it into a fully-enclosed, air-ride truck.
We provide professional moving with true white glove experience to delicately handle your bike and protect and secure for transport. Your bike will be delivered in a ready-to-ride condition. You can find the cost to move any standard sized bicycle, e-bike or mountain bike in the US by using the Instant Shipping Quote to on the right. Your price is not subject to additional fuel surcharges, lift gate fees or other hidden costs. Furthermore, we include up to $7000 of valuation coverage for no additional charge with ZERO deductible. You can purchase more coverage for $7.00 per $1000 of valuation.
No Residential Fees!
No Fuel Surcharges!
Free Valuation Coverage!
Mountain bike & e-bikes are loaded by the drivers at your location.
Blanket-wrapped and secured inside a fully-enclosed, air-ride truck.
$7000 valuation included, additional coverage is available for $7.00 per $1000 valuation. No deductible. Subject to Contract.
- The drivers will call 3-24 hours before arrival.
- The condition of the unit will be noted at pick up.
- Pick up and delivery points must be tractor-trailer accessible.
- Someone must be available at each location to sign for your shipment.
- You may also use one of our terminals to help make your move more convenient.
- For more information you may also read all FAQ.
- Posted rates apply to single rider bikes, 2 wheeled bikes only. Additional costs will apply for tandem bikes or units larger than a standard bike size (86″ long x 30″ wide x 44″ tall).
- Maximum weight is 100lbs.
- This program is designed for mountain bikes and e-bikes with pedals. Bikes without pedal cranks must be moved using our motorcycle shipping program. Final qualification for this program is at the discretion of Motorcycle Shippers.
Mountain Bike Shipping
Road Bike Shipping
Utility Bike Shipping