ATV Shipping Service
We have always worked hard to offer the best ATV shipping services. This includes knowing our customers as well as the machines they own. As riders ourselves, we understand the level of trust our customers put in us for every ATV shipment. Over twenty years of perfecting our trade yielded the expertise we use today to serve you. We know that great customer service, fast shipping, safe deliveries and low prices are what our customers want most of all. We want to take the stress off you when it comes to moving, so give us a call today if you have any questions. Trust the experts who have moved ATV’s since 1994.
No Residential Fees
No Fuel Surcharges
Free Valuation Coverage
All ATV shipments are loaded by the drivers. These units do not require a skid as shown in some of our loading videos, but the loading sequence is similar. You don’t even need to drain the fuel tank!
Each ATV shipment is properly secured with special ties to protect fragile parts.
All transports are fully enclosed, use air-ride suspension, and are specially equipped with extra large ATV-friendly liftgates. $7000 valuation coverage is included and additional coverage is available for $7.00 per $1000 valuation, no deductible.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The drivers will call one business day before arrival.
- The condition of the ATV will be noted at pick up for your protection.
- Addresses must be tractor-trailer accessible.
- Someone must be available at each location to sign for your shipment.
- Terminals to help make your move more convenient and affordable.
- We offer multiple unit discounts, call (800) 730-3151 for details.
- Read all Frequently Asked Questions here.