Hawaii Motorcycle Shipping
To find your price, use our Instant Shipping Quote calculator to find the price to ship to the islands of Oahu, Hawaii, Maui or Kauai. See below for more information and size limitations *
Our service includes:
Picking the motorcycle up at your location
Your shipment will be crated for protection and also packed inside of a fully enclosed container while on the ship. This helps protect it from the exposure and elements that can harm the finish. The crate is yours to keep for future use.
Motorcycles are loaded by the drivers onto our special motorcycle skids and in fully-enclosed, air-ride trucks back to our corporate office in Southern California where it gets properly prepared and crated. The bike is then placed inside a shipping container, and loaded onto a ship bound for Hawaii.
Our equipment provides a Perimeter of Protection® on it’s way to Southern California. When in the cargo ship on it’s way to Hawaii, the motorcycle will be secured using Soft Cinch® tie downs while enclosed in a steel crate and loaded inside a shipping container.
$7000 valuation coverage is included and additional coverage is available for $7.00 per $1000 valuation. No deductible. Subject to Motorcycle Shippers’ Contract.
Total transport time to Hawaii averages 25 business days.
- *Maximum dimensions for motorcycles are 90″ long x 50″ high x 31″ wide. Please measure your motorcycle and note the dimensions when booking your order. At times it may be necessary for us to remove saddlebags, panniers, windshields, etc. during the crating process.
- The condition of the motorcycle will be noted at pick up.
- We do not need the keys or registration.
- Your fuel tank must be drained.
- We only ship to the terminals listed below. Door deliveries may also be available in the terminal areas for an additional fee. Requests will be reviewed prior to shipping confirmation.
Oahu: Kapolei, HI 96707
Maui: Wailuku, HI 96793
Kauai: Lihue, HI 96766
Hawaii: Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Perimeter of Protection®
Crated to Hawaii