Motorcycle Shipping Prices
Your quote includes our Door-To-Door shipping service. We do not charge extra “Residential” fees to deliver the motorcycle to your home. Additionally, prices are not subject to additional fuel surcharges, lift gate fees or other hidden costs. We include up to $7000 of valuation coverage for no additional charge with ZERO deductible. Finally, you can purchase more coverage for $7.00 per $1000 of valuation.
Motorcycles are loaded by the drivers using special equipment and loading procedures. You don’t even need to drain the fuel tank! Watch our videos for examples of techniques we use.
Our equipment provides a Perimeter of Protection® and soft straps are used to protect fragile parts.
All transports are fully enclosed, use air-ride suspension, and are specially equipped with extra large motorcycle-friendly liftgates. $7000 valuation coverage is included and additional coverage is available for $7.00 per $1000 valuation. No deductible. Subject to Motorcycle Shippers’ Contract.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The drivers will call one business day before arrival.
- The condition of the motorcycle will be noted at pick up for your protection.
- Addresses must be tractor-trailer accessible.
- Someone must be available to sign for the shipment.
- Terminals to are available to help make your move more convenient.
- Read all Frequently Asked Questions here.
Perimeter of Protection®