Alaska Motorcycle Shipping
To find your price, use our Free Shipping Quote calculator to find the price from your zip code to ours (92708). Then add approximately $1500 to your quote for delivery to Anchorage, Palmer or Soldotna, Alaska. Deliveries to the Fairbanks area may be subject to additional fees. We can deliver your motorcycle right to your door in most cases although we may require a loading dock or forklift. We recommend that you contact us for any exact quote and more details. See below for size limitations *
Our service includes:
Picking the motorcycle up at your location
Packing it safely inside our Pop-Up Crate
Your shipment will be fully crated for protection and also packed inside of a fully enclosed container while on the ship. This helps protect it from the exposure and elements that can harm the finish. The crate is yours to keep for future use.
Motorcycles are loaded by the drivers onto our special motorcycle skids and in fully-enclosed, air-ride trucks back to our Corporate office in Southern California where it gets properly prepared and crated. The bike is then placed inside a shipping container, and loaded onto a ship bound for Alaska.
Our equipment provides a Perimeter of Protection® and soft straps are used to protect fragile parts on it’s way to Southern California. When in the cargo ship on it’s way to Alaska, the motorcycle will be completely enclosed in a steel crate.
All truck transports are fully enclosed, use air-ride suspension, and are specially equipped with extra large motorcycle-friendly lift gates. $7000 valuation coverage is included and additional coverage is available for $7.00 per $1000 valuation. No deductible. Subject to Motorcycle Shippers’ Contract.
Total transport time to Alaska averages 25 business days.
- *Maximum dimensions for motorcycles are 90″ long x 50″ high x 31″ wide. Please measure your motorcycle and note the dimensions when booking your order. There is a minimum $500 additional charge for oversize motorcycles, to a maximum of 102″ long x 50″ high x 39″ wide.
- Your shipment will be fully crated for your protection on it’s way to Alaska. It will be also be packed inside a container.
- The condition of the motorcycle will be noted at pick up.
- We do not need the keys or registration.
- Your fuel tank must have no more than 1/4 tank of fuel.
- You may use one of our Terminals to drop off the bike.
Perimeter of Protection®
Crated to Alaska