Alaska Motorcycle Shipping
To find your price, use our Instant Shipping Quote calculator to find the price to ship to Anchorage, Palmer or Soldotna, Alaska. Deliveries to the Fairbanks area may be subject to additional fees. One of our shipping specialists will contact you after your order is placed to confirm the details. For delivery to your door, we may require that you have a loading dock or forklift, contact us for more details. See below for size limitations *
Our service includes:
Picking the motorcycle up at your location
Your shipment will be crated for protection and also packed inside of a fully enclosed container while on the ship. This helps protect it from the exposure and elements that can harm the finish. The crate is yours to keep for future use.
If you need transport from Alaska to the contiguous US, please contact us for a quote.
Motorcycles are loaded by the drivers onto our special motorcycle skids and in fully-enclosed, air-ride trucks back to our Corporate office in Southern California where it gets properly prepared and crated. The bike is then placed inside a shipping container, and loaded onto a ship bound for Alaska.
Our equipment provides a Perimeter of Protection® and Soft Cinch® tie downs are used to protect fragile parts on it’s way to Southern California. When in the cargo ship on it’s way to Alaska, the motorcycle will be secured using Soft Cinch® tie downs while enclosed in a steel crate and loaded inside a shipping container.
All truck transports are fully enclosed, use air-ride suspension, and are specially equipped with extra large motorcycle-friendly lift gates. $7000 valuation coverage is included and additional coverage is available for $7.00 per $1000 valuation. No deductible. Subject to Motorcycle Shippers’ Contract.
Total transport time to Alaska averages 25 business days.
- *Maximum dimensions for motorcycles are 90″ long x 50″ high x 31″ wide. Please measure your motorcycle and note the dimensions when booking your order. At times it may be necessary for us to remove saddlebags, panniers, windshields, etc. during the crating process.
- Your shipment will be fully crated for your protection on it’s way to Alaska. It will be also be packed inside a container.
- The condition of the motorcycle will be noted at pick up.
- We do not need the keys or registration.
- Your fuel tank must be drained.
- For pick up in Alaska, you may use one of the terminals near you or opt to have us deliver to your door.
Perimeter of Protection®
Crated to Alaska