Side-by-Side UTV Shipping
UTV and Side by Side Shipping Service
Transport of these vehicles requires the proper equipment, similar to moving a car. The SxS (Side-by-Sides) and UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) require are normally moved on open trailer due to their size. This is the most cost effective way to ship the Polaris RZR (Razor), Ranger, Sportsman and General as well as the Arctic Cat Wild Cat, Stampede and Prowler. Some other popular units are the Yamaha YXZ 1000, Wolverine and Viking as well as the Can-Am Commander. Make sure you select a professional transport company like us that is familiar with handling these amazing machines.
No Residential Fees
No Fuel Surcharges
Free Valuation Coverage
Must Call For Quotes
UTV and Side-by-Side shipments are loaded by the drivers onto open trailers. You don’t even need to drain the fuel tank!
Each shipment is properly secured with special ties to protect fragile parts.
$7000 valuation coverage is included and additional coverage is available for $7.00 per $1000 valuation, no deductible
Transport time averages 15 business days. In a Hurry? Call us for options, (800) 730-3151.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The drivers will call one business day before arrival.
- The condition of the UTV will be noted at pick up for your protection.
- Addresses must be tractor-trailer accessible.
- Someone must be available at each location to sign for the shipment.
- We offer multiple unit discounts, call (800) 730-3151 for details.
- For more information you may also read all FAQ.