Hawaii Motorcycle Shipping
Your quote includes picking up the bike at your door and moving it to the port in Honolulu. Please use the quote tool on the upper right corner of this page for a quote.
Your shipment will be fully crated for protection and also packed inside of a fully enclosed container while on the ship. This helps protect it from the exposure and elements that can harm the finish. The crate is yours to keep for future use.
Valuation coverage is available in the amount requested, zero deductible.
Motorcycles are loaded by the drivers using special equipment and loading procedures. You don’t even need to drain the fuel tank! Watch our videos for examples of techniques we use.
Our equipment provides a Perimeter of Protection® and soft straps are used to protect fragile parts.
All transports are fully enclosed, use air-ride suspension, and are specially equipped with extra large motorcycle-friendly liftgates. $7000 valuation coverage is included and additional coverage is available for $7.00 per $1000 valuation. No deductible. Subject to Motorcycle Shippers’ Contract.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Maximum dimensions for motorcycles are 90″ long x 50″ tall x 31″ wide. There may be an additional charge for larger bikes.
- Your shipment will be fully crated for your protection.
- The condition of the motorcycle will be noted at pick up for your protection.
- Addresses at the origin must be tractor-trailer accessible.
- You may use one of our Terminals for your convenience to drop the bike off.
- Speak to one of our Motorcycle Shipping Specialists if you have any questions, (800) 730-3151.
Perimeter of Protection®